A Family that Grows Together
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
It is Bethel Community Church’s desire to see that every adult, youth and child grow and experience authentic Christian community and spiritual transformation in order to glorify God and make disciples of all nations.
What is a Small Group?
A small group consists of 8-12 adults who meet on a regular basis in a relaxed, informal, caring environment for the purpose of:
- Growing in their personal relationship with Christ.
- Building personal relationships.
- Spreading the good news of life in Jesus Christ.
- Growing in their ability to serve and minister to others.
What usually happens at a Small Group meeting?
- Bible study and discussion
- Encouragement and prayer
- Other activities as planned by the group
Why should I join a Small Group?
Small groups provide you with opportunities to: Grow in your understanding of the Bible and your relationship with God. Make friends and begin to feel like you’re part of the family here at Bethel Community Church. Develop leadership skills you never knew you had.