“Growing Children in Christian Knowledge and Love”
WELCOME! OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR CHILD A SAFE-HAVEN FULL OF LOVE AND FUN IN A CHRIST-CENTERED, CARING ENVIRONMENT.
What We Offer
➢ Conveniently located 3 minutes from Highway 44 and Elm Avenue
➢ Open 7 am to 6 pm
➢ Ages 6 weeks to Pre-K
➢ Theme-based, year-round programs enhanced with a Christian curriculum
➢ State-Approved, secure facility
➢ Approved child/teacher ratios
Our staff consists of dedicated individuals who are able to provide appropriate care to your child. They have significant experience and training to work with young children. All employees must meet requirements for background checks, physical exam, TB test and Hepatitis A vaccine. In addition, we require CPR/First-Aid training.
The early years in a child’s life set the tone for future learning. Our goal a BCD is to stay current in child development so that we are able to build an educational foundation for each child that lasts a lifetime. We believe that the ultimate foundation for all of life is based in Jesus Christ and a relationship with him. Our desire is to introduce to children at an early age the love of God and man’s need for him, thus giving a spiritual foundation that will influence a child through life. Our curriculum is designed with specific objectives for each age level and child. The following goals are incorporated in to every classroom:
- Developing an awareness of God and our need for him
- Developing safe and healthy habits in young children
- Fostering positive independence
- Providing opportunities for creative expression
- Supporting the development of social skills
- Stimulating cognitive problem-solving skills
- Strengthening communication skills necessary for listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Enhancing fine motor and gross motor skills
- Assessing the individual needs of each child
High quality childcare and early education benefits children. Children who experience a quality program are more likely to have greater academic success, enhanced independence and increased self-control. BCD aligns our program and curriculum with the state guidelines for early childhood education. We also use Bible curriculum from Children Desiring God and the Abeka Preschool Program.
Parent participation is always welcome!